Discord is a chatting app with a following of millions of users. The app has many features, one of which is the ability to add or change your profile picture. Here’s how:
1) Open Discord and sign in if you haven’t already.
2) On the left panel, click Edit Profile.
3) In the Profile tab, under Avatar, click Upload Image.
4) Select the image you wish to use as your new profile picture. 5) Click Open. Your new profile picture will now be visible to all your friends on Discord!
How to change your Discord profile picture from your mobile device
Discord is a communication app for gamers that lets you easily voice chat, share photos and videos, and join channels with your friends. You can also change your Discord profile picture from your mobile device. Here’s how:
1.Open the Discord app on your Android or iOS device.
2.Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the home screen.
3.Tap the gear icon to open your user settings.
4.Under “User Settings,” tap “Edit” next to your username.
5.On the next page, tap “Change Profile Picture” under your existing profile picture. If you don’t have a profile picture yet, this option will say “Add Profile Picture” instead. Either way, tapping it will bring up your phone’s photo gallery/camera roll so you can select a new image . 6Select the photo you want to use as your new Discord profile picture and tap “Done” in the top right corner of the screen when you finish cropping/editing it (if necessary). 7That’s it! Your new Discord profile picture should now be visible to everyone in all of the servers you’re a member of
How to change your Discord profile picture from your desktop
Discord is a voice and text chat app designed for gamers that lets you easily find, join, and chat with friends. You can also change your Discord profile picture from your desktop. Here’s how:
1) Open the Discord app on your computer and log in.
2) Click the gear icon in the bottom left corner of the main screen to open your user settings.
3) Select Edit next to your current avatar under the My Profile section.
4) A popup window will appear showing several default avatars; click one that you want to use, or upload a custom image by clicking the Upload Image button in the bottom right corner.
5) Once you’ve selected or uploaded an image, it will appear as your new profile picture on both the main screen and in all server channels that you’re a part of.
How to make a custom Discord profile picture
Discord is a voice and text chat app designed for gamers that lets you easily find, join, and chat with friends. It’s free, secure, and works on both your desktop and phone.
While Discord comes with a default profile picture, you can easily change it to something more personal by upload a custom image. Here’s how:
1) Open the Discord app and sign in.
2) Click the Edit button next to your username.
3) Select Change Avatar from the drop-down menu.
4) Click Upload Image, then choose the file from your computer that you want to use as your new profile picture. discord allows png files up to 256kb in size. ico format images are also accepted but must be under 128kb in size. Images must also be smaller than 4096px by 4096px. If your image is too large or not in one of these formats, you’ll need to edit it before uploading it to Discord
5) Once you’ve chosen an image, click Open. Your new profile picture will now appear next to your name every time you enter a channel 6) In addition to setting a custom avatar for yourself, you can also set avatars for other people in your server by clicking their names and selecting Change Avatar.
That’s all there is to changing your profile picture in Discord! By following these simple steps, you can make sure that everyone in your server knows exactly who they’re talking to when they see those eyes staring back at them from above the message box
How to delete your Discord profile picture
Discord is a VoIP and chat app for gamers that allows you to connect with other players in real-time. You can also join public servers, or create your own server and invite friends. Discord also has awesome features like voice chat, video call, screen sharing, and more.
If you’re not happy with your current Discord profile picture, or you want to ditch it for something new, here’s how to delete it.
First, open the Discord app and log in to your account. Then click on the Settings cog in the lower- left corner of the main window.
Next, click on Edit next to your avatar (profile picture) in the User Settings window. This will open up a new window where you can select a new image or upload one from your computer. If you scroll down, there’s also an option to delete your current avatar. Just click on the red X next to your avatar preview and confirm that you want to delete it when prompted. That’s all there is to deleting your Discord profile picture!