Your Discord banner is the perfect way to show off your personality and make sure that your channel stands out. By default, banners are generated using the avatar of the person who created the server, but you can easily change this by going into your settings and selecting a custom image.
To start customization, click Edit on your profile header in the top right-hand corner. From here select Change Banner upload an image from file or paste a URL into the input box. The banner will automatically resize to fit within the parameters.
A good rule of thumb for creating a great Discord banner is to use bright colors and high contrast images. This will help ensure that your banner stands out amongst all of the other servers that people are members of. You should also try to use an image that represents what your server is about; if it’s a gaming server, consider using game cover art or character sprites as your banner. For more creative servers, anything goes! Be sure to experiment until you find something that works well for you and makes your server look its best
How to make a Discord banner
Discord is a VoIP and chat app for gamers that allows you to connect with other players in your games, or just talk about gaming in general. You can also join public servers, or create your own server and invite friends.
To make a banner for your Discord server, you’ll need to have an image editing program like Photoshop or GIMP. The size of the banner should be 864×192 pixels. You can use any image you want, but keep in mind that it will be stretched to fit the size of the banner, so try to choose an image that has some empty space around the edges.
Once you have your image ready, open it in your editing program and export it as a PNG file. Then head over to https://discordapp.com/developers/docs/resources/channel#image-formatting and click on the Upload Image button. Upload your banner image and then copy the resulting URL .
Now go back to Discord and paste the URL into the banner field under Server Settings > Appearance. Give your server a name and description, and then click Save Changes. Your new banner should now be visible on your server!
How to create a Discord banner
Discord banners are a great way to show off your personality and style on your profile or server. You can create a banner with any image editing software, but we recommend using Photoshop for the best results. Here’s how to make a Discord banner in Photoshop:
1) open up Photoshop and create a new document. The recommended size for a Discord banner is 400x400px, but you can adjust this to fit your needs.
2) upload or drag-and-drop the photo or graphic you want to use into your project file. If needed, resize or crop your image so it fits within the canvas area.
3) add some text to personalize your banner! You can use one of our pre-made fonts, or download and install a new font from Adobe Fonts. Just click the T icon in the toolbar and type out whatever you’d like. Be sure to experiment with different colors, sizes, and effects until you’re happy with how it looks.
4) when you’re finished, simply save your project as a .png file and upload it to Discord! Your new banner will be visible on both desktop and mobile versions of the app.
How to design a Discord banner
Discord is a voice and text chat app designed for gamers that lets you easily find, join, and chat with friends. It’s free, secure, and works on both your desktop and phone. You can even connect with people across platforms, including PC, Mac, iOS, Android, and more.
To design a Discord banner, you’ll need to be familiar with the dimensions of a standard banner (800x128px), as well as how to use an image editing program like Photoshop or GIMP. The process of designing a Discord banner is relatively simple:
1) Choose the right images: Make sure to select high-quality images that are relevant to your brand or discord server. The optimal size for photos is 800x600px. Avoid using generic illustrations or clip art – try to be creative! If you’re stuck for ideas, take a look at other professional banners for inspiration.
2) Visually balance your elements:Once you have chosen your images, it’s important to position them in a way that looks visually pleasing. Try not to overload the banner with too many different objects – keep it clean and simple. Use negative space (empty areas) to create balance and help guide the viewer’s eye around the composition.
3) Incorporate typography:Your banner should also include some kind of typographic element – this could be anything from a slogan or tagline to simply listing the name of your Discord server. Keep the font legible and easy-to-read by using clear colours against a contrasting background (e.g white type on a dark photo). You can get creative with fonts – just make sure they complement the overall style of your banner.
4) Export as PNG file: When you’re happy with how your Discord banner looks, remember to save it as a PNG file so that it retains its quality when uploaded online
How to upload a Discord banner
Discord is a voice and text chat app designed for gamers that lets you easily find, join, and chat with friends. It’s free, secure, and works on both your desktop and phone. You can even connect to Discord servers on the go! In this article, we’ll show you how to upload a new banner to your Discord server.
Before you begin, make sure you have an image saved to your device that you want to use as your new banner. The recommended size for banners is 800×160 pixels.
To upload a new banner:
1) Open the Discord app and sign in if prompted.
2) Tap the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen (☰). This will open the sidebar menu.
3) Scroll down and tap SERVERS. This will take you to a list of all the Discord servers you’re currently in.
4) Find the server you want to add a banner too and tap it to open its information page.
5)Scroll down past all of the channels until you see Server Settings.Tap this option. Configure Your Server 6) Towards the bottom of this page, under SERVER BANNER, tap SELECT IMAGE…. This will open your phone’s file browser so that you can select an image from your device (Pictures, Downloads, etc.). 7) Select the image you wish to use as your new server banner then click OPEN or Choose at the bottom right of t