Assuming you would like a step-by-step guide on how to block someone on Discord:
1. Open the Discord app on your computer and log in if necessary.
2. Find the person you want to block in your contacts list or in a chat window. Right-click their name and select Block.
3. A pop-up window will appear asking you to confirm that you want to block the selected user. Click Block to continue.
4. The chosen user will now be blocked from contacting you via Discord.
How to Remove Someone from a Discord Server
Discord is a voice and text chat app designed for gamers that lets you easily find, join, and chat with friends. It’s free, secure, and works on both your desktop and phone.
If you’re the owner of a Discord server, you have the ability to remove any member from the server at any time. There are two ways to do this: through the Discord interface or by using a bot command.
Removing someone from a Discord server through the interface is simple:
1) On the left sidebar of your Discord client, click on the server name where the user you want to remove is located.
2) In the upper right corner of the main channel listing, there is an icon that looks like three dots in a vertical line. Click it.
3) A dropdown menu will appear. Select Server Settings from this menu. The Server Settings page will load in your default browser tab.
4) From here, select the Members option on the left side bar 5 under User Management. This section controls all members currently in your discordserver including roles & nicknames6). Findthe user you wish to remove in this list and click ontheir name 7When their profile window pops up 8 ,select Remove Member. 9You’ll be askedto confirm thatyou really want tore themovethe specified personfromthe server10 .Onceyousubmitthat request 11 , theywill beshown as kicked within 48 hoursand removedfromyourchannelListing 12 . They will stillhave access topublic logs 13 though soany messages or images exchanged whiletheywere apartofyourdiscord communitycanstillbereviewedby anyone 14 after being removed if needbe 15
How to Ignore Someone on Discord
Discord is a communication platform that allows users to chat, share images and videos, and join channels. It’s incredibly useful for staying in touch with friends and family, but sometimes you need to take a break from someone. If you find yourself in this situation, here’s how to ignore someone on Discord.
The first step is to open up the user settings. To do this, click on the gear icon in the bottom left corner of the main window. This will bring up the user settings menu.
Next, go to the Privacy & Safety tab. Here you’ll see an option called Blocked Users. Click on this option to open up a list of users who are currently blocked from contacting you.
If the person you want to ignore isn’t already on this list, simply type their username into the text box and press enter/return key. Their name should now appear on your block list.
With that done, they will no longer be able to send you any messages or see any of your activity across all servers that you share with them. However, if they’re in a server where you’re both members, they may still be able to see your general online status unless you change your privacy settings accordingly (more on that later).
There are a few other things worth mentioning about ignoring people on Discord. First off, blocking someone doesn’t automatically kick them out of any shared servers – it only prevents them from messaging or interacting with you directly. Secondly, just because someone is ignored doesn’t mean they can’t tell when you’re online – they just won’t get notifications about it like everyone else will (unless again, you change your privacy settings). And lastly, if at any point you want to unblock someone or view your full ignore list, simply follow the steps outlined above and look for the Unblock button next to each name respectively.
How to Leave a Discord Server
Discord is a chat app with a following of millions of users. It’s simple to use and can be accessed on any device. However, there may come a time when you need to leave a Discord server. Here’s how:
If you’re the owner of the server, simply click on the Server Settings cog in the bottom left corner of your screen. From here, select Leave Server. You’ll be given one last chance to change your mind before your server is deleted.
If you’re not the owner of the server, go to Server Settings > Overview and scroll down until you see Leave Server. Click this, and confirm that you want to leave by clicking Leave again.
How to Get Rid of Someone on Discord
Discord is a communication app for gamers that lets you easily voice chat, share photos and videos, and join channels with your friends. It’s free and secure, making it the perfect platform for gaming communities of all sizes.
However, sometimes you may need to get rid of someone on Discord. Maybe they’re being harassing or spammy, or maybe you just don’t want to talk to them anymore.Whatever the reason, Here are some tips on how to remove people from your Discord server:
If you’re the owner or admin of a Discord server, you can kicked unwanted guests out by opening up their user profile and selecting Kick from the menu. This will instantly remove them from your server without any confirmation message. If you want to ban someone permanently (meaning they won’t be able to come back), select Ban instead.
You can also remove people from your discord server by going into Server Settings > Members > click on the ⋮ next to their name > then click Ban/kick option in the drop-down menu which appears! For mobile devices just hold down on their name till options appear then select ban/kick!