There are times when you may need to delete messages in a Discord channel. Maybe someone posted something offensive or there was simply too much spam in the channel. Whatever the reason, it’s easy to do. Here’s how:
1)hover over the message you want to delete and click on the three dots that appear.
2) A menu will pop up with various options. Click on Delete.
3) A confirmation window will appear asking if you’re sure you want to delete the message. Click Yes to confirm.
And that’s all there is to it! The message will now be gone from the channel.
How to Make a Private Discord Channel
Assuming you already have a Discord server set up, making a private channel is simple. Just follow these steps:
1. On the left sidebar of your Discord client, click the server name. A drop-down menu will appear.
2. Hover over the Channels option and select Create Channel. A pop-up window will appear asking you to choose a channel name and type. For this guide, we’ll be making a voice channel, but you can make a text channel just as easily by selecting that option instead.
3. Type in a relevant name for your new channel (e.g., Private Voice Channel) and then check the box next to Private Channel. Click Create Channel when you’re ready to move on.
4. That’s it! Your new private Discord channel has been created successfully
How to Archive a Discord Channel
Discord is a hugely popular VoIP and chat app for gamers with over 150 million active users. It’s also increasingly being used by businesses and other groups as a way to communicate internally. Discord offers a number of features that make it perfect for both gaming and work, including server creation, text and voice channels, direct messaging, rich media support, and more.
One feature that isn’t immediately obvious in Discord is the ability to archive channels. This can be useful if you want to save messages from a channel before deleting it, or just have an offline backup of all your conversations. In this article we’ll show you how to archive Discord channels in just a few clicks.
The first thing you need to do is head into the settings menu for the relevant server. To do this, click on the server name at the top-left of the screen (this will open up the server list if you’re in multiple servers). Then click on “Server Settings” near the bottom of this pop-up window:
Once in Server Settings select “Archived Channels” from the sidebar on the left then press the big blue “Create Archive” button:
How to Leave a Discord Channel
If you’re ready to leave a Discord channel, the process is fairly simple. Just follow these steps:
1. Open up the Discord app on your device and log into your account.
2. Navigate to the channel you wish to leave. This can be done by scrolling through the list of channels on the left-hand side of the screen, or by clicking on the channel’s name in a conversation thread.
3. Once you’re in the desired channel, click on the settings icon (it looks like a gear). This will bring up a menu of options for that particular channel.
4. Scroll down until you see an option that says Leave Channel. Click on this, and confirm that you want to leave when prompted.
And that’s all there is to it! You’ll be removed from thechannel and will no longer receive notifications or have access to it unless you’re invited back or rejoin manually.
How to Hide Your Online Status in Discord
Discord is a communication app for gamers that lets you easily voice chat, share photos and videos, and join channels with your friends. It’s free and secure, making it the perfect platform for gaming communities of all sizes.
One of the great things about Discord is that it’s easy to set up and use. However, one thing that some users may not be aware of is how to hide their online status. In this article, we’ll show you how to do just that. Let’s get started!
To hide your online status in Discord, start by opening the app and logging in. Then, click on the “User Settings” cog icon in the lower-left corner of the main window. Next, select the “Privacy & Safety” category from the left sidebar menu. Finally, under the “Privacy Mode” section near the bottom of this page, toggle off (to disable) or on (to enable) ��Show Online Status” option as desired; when enabled/disabled, an appropriate green indicator will appear next to this setting. That’s all there is to it! Just remember to re-enable this setting if you ever want people to see that you’re online again – otherwise they’ll think you’ve gone offline entirely or have blocked them specifically (which isn’t very nice).