Discord is a VoIP and instant messaging application that allows users to communicate with each other. It offers both text and voice communication, and you can join or create servers of up to 500 people. Discord is free to use, but there are some features that require payment.
If you’re not happy with Discord for any reason, you may want to delete your account. Here’s how:
1) Open the Discord app on your device.
2) Tap on the gear icon in the bottom left corner of the screen to open the settings menu.
3) Scroll down and tap on Log Out. You will be asked to confirm that you want to log out of your account.
4) Once you have logged out, close the Discord app completely and then reopen it.
5) When prompted, select Cancel when asked if you want to log back in. This will take you back to the main screen where you can create a new account or login with an existing one. If you do not see this option,tap on the three dots in the top right corner of the screen and select Settings. Then, scroll down and tap on Cancel Account. Enter your password when prompted and then tap on Confirm. Your account will be deleted immediately after confirming this action!
How to permanently delete a Discord account?
Discord is a chat app with a following of millions of users. It’s simple to use and can be accessed on any device. However, there are times when people need to delete their Discord account for various reasons. Here’s how to do it:
1) Open the Discord app and sign in.
2) Click on the settings cog at the bottom left of the screen.
3) Select Edit Profile from the menu that pops up.
4) Scroll down to the bottom of your profile page and select Delete Account.
5) Enter your password when prompted and click Delete Account again to confirm. Your account will now be permanently deleted!
How to remove a Discord account?
Assuming you would like steps on how to delete a Discord account:
1. Open up the Discord application and sign in if you have not already.
2. Click on the User Settings icon, it looks like a gear.
3. Select My Account from the menu options near the bottom left of the user settings page.
4. On the right side of your account information there is a button that says Edit. Press this button.
5a. A pop-up should appear asking you to confirm that you want to delete your account. If you are sure, press the red Delete Account button at the bottom of this pop-up window.
5b. If you have 2FA (two factor authentication) enabled on your account, enter your 6 digit code that was generated by an authenticator app or sent to your email address associated with Discord..
6. Once again, press the red Delete Account button at the very bottom after entering in your 2FA code (if required). Your account has now been successfully deleted!
How to cancel a Discord account?
If you’re certain you want to delete your Discord account, you can do so by visiting the My Account page. Once there, scroll down to the bottom and click on the Delete Account button. You’ll then be asked to enter your password to confirm that you really do want to delete your account.
Before taking this permanent step, we recommend trying some of these troubleshooting steps:
First, if you’re only looking to take a break from Discord but don’t want to lose all your data, try logging out instead. This will deactivate your account temporarily until you decide to log back in. If people are bothering you or if you’re just not enjoying Discord anymore, consider blocking offending users rather than leaving the app altogether. You can also join fewer servers, or turn off notifications for specific channels or servers so that Discord isn’t as much of a distraction for you.
These steps might help solve whatever issue is causing you to think about deleting your account in the first place. But if after considering all these options you’ve decided that yes, indeed, it’s time for yourDiscord existenceto come to an end… here’s how:
Visit discordapp.com and sign in (if necessary). On desktop devices, make sureyou’re signed intothe right accountby clickingonyour profile picturein themenu barat the top-right cornerof ther clientand selecting Account Settings. Navigate toyour user settingspage by clicking onyour username inthe lower-left cornerbelow thoserich presence jumbotronavatars—it should say User Settings next tomouse iconwithtwochoicesfor inputdevicesor controllershapes(if present). Select My Accountfrom within User Settingsthen scroll downtothe verybottomofthe pageand select Delete Accoutnbutton underTextbox labeledType DELETE below totake me away forever! TypeDELETEinthesmall text boxbeowthen hit entertoconfirmthis irreversibleaction! After doublecheckingthat everythingis entered correctlyabovehit Continuebutton whichwill leadtothe final screenwherein order toreally deleteyournameand informationoffbothexternal backupsas wellasthelive serversyoutypeDELETEa secondtimeinto thatlarger fieldnowlabeledtype DELETETOREVOKEACCESS TOKENANDDEACTIVATEYOUR ACCOUNTagainto finishthe processofdeleting bothideasforever AS WELLASTHECONFIRMATION CODE THATWILLBE SENTTOYOUREMAIL ADDRESSTOFINISHTHISPROCESSIFNEED READDITIONALCOMMENTSOR HELPFROM A HUMANSUPPORTSLACKSOCCURREDINERRORCONTACTSUPPORTATDISCORDAPP
How to delete a Discord server?
If you’re the owner of a Discord server, you can delete it at any time by following these steps:
1. Log into your Discord account and go to Server Settings.
2. Select the Delete Server option. You will be asked to confirm that you want to delete your server. Once you select OK, your server will be permanently deleted.