If you are looking for a way to record Discord calls on your iPhone, the Voice Memos app is a great option. This app comes pre-installed on all iPhones and is very easy to use. Here’s how to do it:
1) Open the Voice Memos app.
2) Tap on the red “Record” button to start recording.
3) Make sure your microphone is close to the person speaking so that their voice is clearly heard.
4) To stop recording, tap on the red “Stop” button.
5) Your recording will now be saved in the app and can be accessed at any time by tapping on the “Library” tab.
That’s all there is to it! The Voice Memos app is a quick and easy way to record Discord calls on your iPhone.
How to Use QuickTime Player to Record Discord Calls on iPhone
Discord is a communication app for gamers that lets you easily voice chat, share photos and videos, and join channels with your friends. You can use Discord on your iPhone to stay connected to the gaming community while you’re on the go.
If you want to record a Discord call so that you can listen to it again later or share it with someone else, you can use the QuickTime Player app that comes installed on all Macs. Here’s how:
1. Open QuickTime Player and go to File > New Audio Recording.
2. A new window will pop up. Click the down arrow next to the microphone icon and select your iPhone as the recording device.
3. Make sure the volume slider is set to an adequate level so that your voice will be picked up clearly when recording. Otherwise, adjust as needed 4. When you’re ready, click the red Record button in QuickTime Player to start recording your Discord call directly from your iPhone speakerphone audio output5 5 . To stop recording, press Command-Control-Esc (Escape) or click Stop Recording in QuickTime Player 6 Now save your recorded audio file by going to File > Save As in QuickTime Player 7 Choose where you would like to save the file and give it a name 8 That’s it! Your Discord call has now been successfully recorded using QuickTime Player
How to Use Third-Party Apps to Record Discord Calls on iPhone
Discord is a voice and text chat app designed for gamers that lets you easily find, join, and chat with friends. It’s free, secure, and works on both your desktop and phone. You can even connect to Discord servers on the go!
However, one thing Discord doesn’t let you do is record your calls. That’s where third-party apps come in. Here are three different ways you can use to record Discord calls on iPhone:
1) Use an iPhone Recorder App
There are many recorder apps available for iPhone, such as Voice Memos (built into iOS), QuickTime Player, Rylo Camera, or Ferrite Recording Studio. To use one of these apps to record a Discord call:
Open the app and begin recording audio. Join the Discord call you want to record. When you’re finished recording, tap Stop in the app. Save the recording if prompted.
2) Use an External Microphone with Your iPhone
How to Troubleshoot If You Can’t Record Discord Calls on iPhone
If you’re trying to record a Discord call on your iPhone and it’s not working, there are a few things you can try.
First, make sure that the recording feature is turned on in Discord settings. To do this, open the app and go to Settings > Voice & Video > Enable Voice Activity. If this setting is off, recordings will not work.
Next, check that you have enough storage space on your device for the recording. If you don’t have enough space, the recording will fail.
Finally, if all else fails, try restarting your iPhone or force quitting the Discord app (double-pressing the Home button and swiping up on the app preview). Sometimes these steps can fix small software glitches that may be causing problems with recording.
How to Save Recordings of Discord Calls on iPhone
Discord lets you make free voice and video calls to other people who use the app, on any device. But what if you want to save those recordings for posterity? Here’s how to do it on your iPhone.
To start, open the Discord app and go to the server that has the voice or video channel you want to record. Then tap on the channel name at the top of the screen to open it.
Next, tap on the three dots in the top-right corner of the channel interface and select Record. Alternatively, if you’re in a voice call, you can just tap on the Rec button at the bottom of the screen.
Once recording starts, you’ll see a red banner at the top of Discord indicating that it’s happening. To stop recording, simply go back into whatever channel interface you were using and hit Stop Recording. Your saved recording will automatically be added to your device’s Photos app under a separate folder called Discord.